-
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Jasmine from Aladdin. Duh. "If you can't say nuffin' nice, don't say nuffin' at all!"
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
@TriSARAHtops That's. Freaking. Amazing. *.*
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: What book inspired you to write?
The Harry Potter series (which I've loved since I was like, seven.) or The Lovely Bones.
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
That's already been said. Oh gosh, we're stuck!
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
"The ball in there falls mainly on the fabulous ground." That was a hard one. "Luke, I am your _______"
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou mewling plume-plucked canker-blossom!
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Waited 500 years for the phone company to call him back and died of starvation, thirst, and utter frustration.
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
It's pretty self explanatory. Someone quotes a character from a Disney movie (any Disney movie. Pixar counts too!), and the next person guesses who said it and what movie it's ...
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
@Zolen Is that a bad rating? I'm awful at mathematics. 9/10 btdubs. :D
Sep 11, 2014 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
SAERAYHUJO9 Lol
Sep 11, 2014 -
Re: Crazy Typos/Autocorrect
I tried texting "ROFL" (roll on floor laughing) to my friend and auto correct changed it to "Rough ghetto". -_-
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: The Terrifying Contest
Okay, thanks!
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: The Paradox of our Time
I don't particularly think we've "replaced" or "lost" anything. We've just lost interest in the things that matter. Our society has paid such little heed to the importance of the ...
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: how random are you!!!!!!
If I were a bear, I'd be a polar bear and I'd never stop drinking Coca Cola.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Post your gif HERE!
Because Judy Garland is the Queen. ^.^
Sep 10, 2014
