User avatar

Ryter

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decahero - Ch1

    Edited: The Decahero story, along with it's counterpart Uberhero, is no longer canon as written here. As is such, I have removed it. Thanks for reading, and I hope you ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Quite possibly. I'm making this up as I go along. This story is, as most of them are, a product of the imagination. I don't plan ahead in great detail ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Good call with that, Jonny. I'll add a fix on that. While I want a super super hero, I don't want anything too eccentric. I'll add a set limit and ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I was two, but I had to put down Other. I'm wierd like that. Ah well. You get used to it.

    Oct 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled

    I agree with the previous replies. It seems like an incomplete idea. So little happens in it, that I almost assumed you pressed the "Submit" button a little early on ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    You've done a good job of keeping the end in mind. (101 Writing Tips on front page of YWS!) But you've driven that tip into the ground. Keep in mind ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Edited: I've deleted all records of the prototype Uberhero and Decahero story, as it is no longer canon. Thanks for reading it, and I hope you guys get to see ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone ch 3

    You've done a pretty good job so far. The dialog doesn't quite seem natural to me, but for all I know this could be set in the kind of future ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Western

    Great job, overall. Just a few things: He was a tall, wiry man with golden, blonde hair and his name was Samuel Thomas. This line's just a little awkward. Mainly ...

    Oct 15, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh