-
Re: Research
I agree, using the internet and reading the articles is a great way for research. For my assassin story the net and newspapers are crucial! But more importantly, I travel. ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Research
What do people do for research?
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Creations of a Fantasy World
Yes, you said it yourself, that you never do pre-planning or pre-writing. I have done both. And planning a story ios by far the way to go as you will ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: What do people do besides writing?
Very good question! I often do a variety of things including exercising (gym, floor work, cardio etc etc etc etc), I enjoy travelling, reading, writing and performing. When I'm older ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: The Prologue
Above my post is plenty of information about a prologue. I do agree with what's written to me except for the fact that it isn't interesting. I couldn't read it ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Creations of a Fantasy World
Ah.... A fantasy world. To make it short A fantasy world is not just required to help the writer with storylines but is usally because the writer has a lot ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Chapter names?
Chapter names are often the authors choice. When someone reads the chapter name they often become intrigued because 1. The reader might not be sure of what the name is ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Published
You also must only try one publishing group at a time, that is very important.
Jul 28, 2005
