Random avatar

Ryan

  • Writing Tips Re: Research

    I agree, using the internet and reading the articles is a great way for research. For my assassin story the net and newspapers are crucial! But more importantly, I travel. ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Thanks Guys! Yeah that is my real mailing adress and I hope I didn't bore you with the details. If you would like to hear more, let me know. All ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    Yes thanks for that, but as I said, I only just wrote it and didn't check the grammar. Although the grammar has been checked by me and by my editor. ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Research

    What do people do for research?

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Removed.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    more?

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    Yes, you said it yourself, that you never do pre-planning or pre-writing. I have done both. And planning a story ios by far the way to go as you will ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    That was alright. There were a few grammar mistakes in there but really who cares! How much more have have you written on the story so far?

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    Thanks for the tips buddy! Yes I am sorry that that is all I can post at this time as the rest is being worked on by an editor and ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    hi

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    Very good question! I often do a variety of things including exercising (gym, floor work, cardio etc etc etc etc), I enjoy travelling, reading, writing and performing. When I'm older ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Prologue

    Above my post is plenty of information about a prologue. I do agree with what's written to me except for the fact that it isn't interesting. I couldn't read it ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    Ah.... A fantasy world. To make it short A fantasy world is not just required to help the writer with storylines but is usally because the writer has a lot ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    Chapter names are often the authors choice. When someone reads the chapter name they often become intrigued because 1. The reader might not be sure of what the name is ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Published

    You also must only try one publishing group at a time, that is very important.

    Jul 28, 2005


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi