Random avatar

Ryan

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    That's actually pretty good, I'm not one for correcting harry potter facts, and I don't have much to say grammar wise. I'd just like to point out the last paragraph ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running From Shadows

    The alarm began it's ear-piecring screech and flood lights burst into life as a small figure ran across the landing field. Soldiers poured out of every door, their guns loaded. ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter one of 'Assassin's Contracts'

    Chapter 1- Terror Stadium Great gasps of thick black smoke hissed out of the stadium as a huge torrent of flames soared across the field. Seven thousand spectators screamed in ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror story

    The boy went to a small, run-down Primary School. It was in the country, with farms and long grass stretching far and wide. The teachers were un-educated and very mean. ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Passcode

    I believe (even though you resort back to the plain old gods) that this could really be something. I've seen alot of god films and I have to say they ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: stormbreaker review

    THE AUTHOR I am quite pleased to be able to write a review for the book ‘Stormbreaker’, as I am personal friends with the Author. This book has done very ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Objection Tango meaning

    Line 1- Means that there’s this woman that’s very attractive Line 2- She’s broken lots of things Line 3- He talks about her too much Line 4- He doesn’t care ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hitman 2 tips

    Not sure wether this is in the right section but this'll be really handy for anyone that has the game..... [AN IN DEPTH FAQ] -Creation Date 10.15.02 -Revision Final -Author ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sorry, I'm unsure if this will go through

    Well it went through. I really enjoyed it. There were quite a few grammar errors and all but still a good storyline. Even if you did git the original storyline ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    Micah, dont worry about what that 'Reichieru', I can't see anything better that SHE has done. No I really liked and and hope your doing a sequel.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A dream Caravan Park

    Remind me evreyone, next time I'm going on hoilday, I'm staying here! Was that through school?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Birthday Letter

    Good job Slytherinseeker! Is there anyway I can give my Dad that?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Contract 2- (Brief beginning)

    How you doing?

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Nice to meet you too.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Because I din't write that, somebody else did.

    Jul 31, 2005


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon