-
Re: Harry Potter fanfic
That's actually pretty good, I'm not one for correcting harry potter facts, and I don't have much to say grammar wise. I'd just like to point out the last paragraph ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Running From Shadows
The alarm began it's ear-piecring screech and flood lights burst into life as a small figure ran across the landing field. Soldiers poured out of every door, their guns loaded. ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chapter one of 'Assassin's Contracts'
Chapter 1- Terror Stadium Great gasps of thick black smoke hissed out of the stadium as a huge torrent of flames soared across the field. Seven thousand spectators screamed in ...
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Horror story
The boy went to a small, run-down Primary School. It was in the country, with farms and long grass stretching far and wide. The teachers were un-educated and very mean. ...
Jan 24, 2006 -
Re: The Passcode
I believe (even though you resort back to the plain old gods) that this could really be something. I've seen alot of god films and I have to say they ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: stormbreaker review
THE AUTHOR I am quite pleased to be able to write a review for the book ‘Stormbreaker’, as I am personal friends with the Author. This book has done very ...
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Objection Tango meaning
Line 1- Means that there’s this woman that’s very attractive Line 2- She’s broken lots of things Line 3- He talks about her too much Line 4- He doesn’t care ...
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Hitman 2 tips
Not sure wether this is in the right section but this'll be really handy for anyone that has the game..... [AN IN DEPTH FAQ] -Creation Date 10.15.02 -Revision Final -Author ...
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Sorry, I'm unsure if this will go through
Well it went through. I really enjoyed it. There were quite a few grammar errors and all but still a good storyline. Even if you did git the original storyline ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Son of Man part 1
Micah, dont worry about what that 'Reichieru', I can't see anything better that SHE has done. No I really liked and and hope your doing a sequel.
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: A dream Caravan Park
Remind me evreyone, next time I'm going on hoilday, I'm staying here! Was that through school?
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: A Birthday Letter
Good job Slytherinseeker! Is there anyway I can give my Dad that?
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: The Contract 2- (Brief beginning)
How you doing?
Aug 3, 2005 -
Re: Removed
Nice to meet you too.
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: Removed
Because I din't write that, somebody else did.
Jul 31, 2005
