User avatar

Rurouni

Wandering here and there, this one shall wander until she ends.

  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    it's fine. And it's awesome! Who goes next?

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    *double facepalm*

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Good cover XD

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    *facepalm*

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    XD Why a robot? Robots can break and can be broken. Awwww......

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Who's the first class? EEEEEP it's me... Yeah, Kanome should start XD

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Yay! Wait, who's gonna start O.o

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    No. When we can start.

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    I think we're all wondering that XD

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    XD. My character normally wears a corset as uniform. I wonder if that's a motivation to get the day done with XD

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    I have no idea XD

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    What kind of uniform do they wear? (Has a thing against uniforms) XD. And Armorda might break the dress code a time or two if there is one.

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    XD TacticBot2012? XD

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Awesome. *this is going to be completely awesome!* I'm tempted to add another character... I'm debating.

    Dec 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    So, when we starting this thing? I can always make another teacher, but I might explode with the stress of being two teachers XD

    Dec 31, 2013


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights