User avatar

Rurouni

Wandering here and there, this one shall wander until she ends.

  • Archive Re: The Dominion (Started)

    Name: Fang Nightrebel Age: 17 Gender: Male District: 5 (Warden, Anomaly, or Rogue): Anomaly Appearance (picture accepted but please description): Fang is a dark guy, black clothes and hair, and ...

    May 5, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Green Eyes Discussion

    I agree.

    Apr 22, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    "Put it away, okay? Don't shoot my head off okay?" *BANG* "I didn't shoot your head." "OWWWW!" Other one.. "I'm invincible! I can't die!" *BANG* "Your right! It went right ...

    Apr 17, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Uhhh... So hard. You are going to hate me: The Hunger Games Why: The idea is mind boggiling, I love the writing, but, killing children, its not cool. I know ...

    Apr 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: Green Eyes

    Awesome! Join the fun!

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: Green Eyes

    Awesome. Your good.

    Apr 8, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Green Eyes Discussion

    We should wait a little longer. If you guys want. I have typos in my post sometimes. So just ignore them.

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Green Eyes

    Okay, your good to go! We can get dtarted wgebever

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Their last words before you shot them...

    "Come on, but the gun down. I didn't mean it." *BANG* "I know." "Put the gun down. Please, don't shoot me." *BANG* "The magic word was tacos."

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Green Eyes

    Accepted! Of course you can have two! You have very unique characters. You can start if you wish. I'm going to add another character. Name: Ajarja "Ash" Age: 19 Gender: ...

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Green Eyes

    Okay then. We can be in the same village, it'll be easier. You can post first if you want.

    Apr 8, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Green Eyes Discussion

    Here we can plan our next moves, or ask questions.

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: Green Eyes

    You are a person. A luminous being. Green Eyes sees and watches all. Plot: Life has restarted. We are now as close to nature as possible. We are one with ...

    Apr 7, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    This is survivors.. Uhh thanks

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: *Should Guns Be Outlawed in America?*

    The problem is not the guns. Criminals break gun laws, so why make them?

    Apr 5, 2013


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio