User avatar

Rune

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hated - Part Two

    Ok... It seems like a good piece, but you are trying too hard, particularly in the words department. And some statements just don't work at all. Panic soon settled in. ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Observations of a Prick - Chapter 1

    I really liked this piece (I've read worse language so don't bother about me ignoring the PG-18 sign). It's sarcastic tone can really make me see the world through the ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A bit (well a bit more than a bit) about me

    My name is Sany (pronounced Senny, please get it right I've had enough trouble with my name already), formerly Runelord until my e-mail got hacked and I was forced to ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not really new, but anyway

    :D I couldn't have gotten a better welcome back. Now does anyone need a review of anything??

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not really new, but anyway

    I'm not really new, I was previously Runelord, but I've created a new account for a few reasons: 1. My e-mail has recently been hacked, so I've been creating new ...

    Feb 1, 2010


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton