User avatar

Rune

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Creation of the Universe

    Ok so just let me clarify: yes I know I can go much more in depth, but that is for my novel. No I do not believe what I am ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy

    Welcome to YWS OisinBebe !!! You'll love it here, we all do. Your ambitions are almost the same as mine and Brilliant :D What kind of Music are you into, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1)Twilight Series or the greatest crime against the world of art since techno saw the lights of night. 2) Pierre et Jean (Peter and John) - By Maupassant slow paced, ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a key that openes no lock -inserts farthing -

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Beyond writers block

    Recently everything I've tried to write has turned out horrible. No matter what I try I can't write a decent passage about anything. I'm ashamed to look at my work, ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 100 Days

    On the whole it is good, but i think it needs rearranging. The beginning of the poem is like some kind of prologue. I was expecting the whole thing to ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I can't write more than one page

    Cool thanks :)

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I can't write more than one page

    Maybe it's because writing anything other than a poem is something new to me, but no matter how many ideas I have in my head, or how many times I ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    1. Find a cure for ennui 2. Burn my old school books (and make smors with the fire) 3. Play God of War 3

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I feel like banning someone.

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    Nice ideas so far :) 1. Become a weaponsmith 2. Use a flamethrower 3. Do a standup comedy act

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    Basically post around two to three things that would be cool to do before you die, nothing (that) rude please. Here are a few ideas: 1. Kick a pigeon 2. ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Observations of a Prick - Chapter 2

    It is still very good, and a lot funnier than the last one, but you went a little bit overboard with the wordiness in some parts of the story. There ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Baned because I'm back.

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    There isn't much wrong with this story. It looks interesting, the characters are well described and I had to look really hard to find anything wrong with it. “You’ll regret ...

    Feb 3, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline