User avatar

Rune

  • Lounge, The Re: RIP Harry Potter [Spoilers]

    I have just come back from seeing the 7th Harry Potter fiasco, and I can't believe how bad it was (I always knew it was going to be bad, but ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: All the World's a Sage: Character creation Help

    Recently I was on (I do play World of Warcraft but this post isn't about it, at least not entirely), looking up my class's weekley post, when I came accross ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    4/10 because it's really not my thing

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    4/10 I can sort of appreciate why it's cool, but it's really not my thing at all. Not my favourite song, but I think more people will appreciate this. Please ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Artemis Fowl the Atlantis Complex (Spoiler alert)

    I've had a lot of time on my hands this summer, and with my computer unable to play any sort of game I've been reading much more than I normally ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 1)

    That was fascinating, but I really don't know what to make of it. I thought it was brilliant, but on the other hand it came as sort of a shock ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Forest Again (through Voldemort's eyes)

    Normally I like to give a lot of praise to stories that merit it, but yours left me with one word (and that is a good thing): chilling. The way ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Erm, well it doesn't have a title yet

    This is a really good piece and I hope you keep it up. The story flows very well and the characters intrigue me. The only way I can find anything ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get Davros -inserts coin-

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a chunk of TARDIS shrapnel (yes I HAVE been watching Doctor Who) -inserts doubloon-

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being around poison oak :P (Oh and you can't ban me for the :P because you used it before)

    May 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a Dalek "EXTERMINATE" -inserts gold piece-

    May 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Neyri

    To short. But the short bit was VERY good. It would have helped if you had put in some more description of Neri and I'm sure you'll do good job ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Horseman

    Ok umm... I really don't mean to offend you or anything, but it isn't really that well written. I usually go through a review taking a few sentences that need ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three Haiku

    Well I'm not sure about the last one, probably because I didn't get it but the other two are OK. The first one is slightly off at the first line ...

    May 22, 2010


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind