User avatar

RoyalHighness

RoyalHighness

  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hi, welcome! I love seeing new people here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask literally anyone (also me, you can ask me too if you like).

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone

    Hey Patrick! Welcome to YWS! What are your preferred pronouns, if you don't mind my asking? Mine are she/her/hers. Hope to see your work around! Give me a shout if ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    AHH NEW PEOPLE YES YES WELCOME YWS is a great place to meet sweet and amazing people. Hit me up if you ever need a review or have any questions ...

    May 26, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kind of a noob here

    Welcome to YWS!! If you need anything at all, just message me and let me know! It's so good to meet you, and I can't wait to start reviewing your ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Second Annual Christmas in July! July 12-13 GMT

    YAY! I love giving presents!!

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, fellow writers!

    It's nice to meet you! You'll love it here; I know I do! :D I'm Royal, and I'm here if you need someone to bounce any ideas off of. I ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey everybody! I'm new here too. I can't wait to start writing, but I'm in a bit of a writer's block stage... Any ideas on how to get going again? ...

    Mar 24, 2012


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda