User avatar

RoyalHighness

RoyalHighness

  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Rose "I'm Rose," I said to Don. "This is Raymond and Sonny." I gestured accordingly and grinned. "We were just discussing our writing. Thoughts?"

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    Rose I shrugged. "You know as well as I do that they didn't care two pennies about me," I said. "I could be dead for all they know." I wished ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    Rose I shrugged. "I'm just living out of my car at the moment," I said. Little Marie beside me handed me a carefully scrawled piece of paper. I took it ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Rose "Sure thing, Raymond," I said with a grin. "It's nice to see two people as involved in writing or reading as I am." A nice enough looking guy sat ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Rose I grinned. "Yeah. I definitely finished the first chapter," I said. "It was pure genius! Right, Sunny?" Sunny looked a little dazed, the poor thing. But I knew she'd ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    Rose I looked up. "I have no earthly idea, Isaura," I said quietly. "No earthly idea."

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    Rose A young girl walked into the cafe, quite out of breath. I sipped my coffee and began talking in a low voice. "Seeing this place," I said, "with all ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Rose I handed my story over and pulled Raymond's laptop a little closer. Sunny came around the booth and sat beside me, reading along. In a few minutes, I was ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    That shocked me. Dead? Another pang racked through me, remembering Andy. I swallowed. "Remember Andy Gonzalez?" I asked. His name sent another wave of fresh pain. "From tenth grade English?" ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    I blushed slightly, feeling almost obnoxious as I pulled out a large pack of paper- my latest story. "I actually have a copy of my latest work with me," I ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Rose "Don't mind if I do," I said, holding out my mug. "It's been forever since I last tasted good, old-fashioned coffee from home." I took a big whiff of ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    Rose I took a deep breath. I knew this question was coming for a long time, but it still took me by surprise. So I gathered up every ounce of ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Rose "I'm Rose," I said, suddenly aware that I hadn't introduced myself. "I can't wait to read your writing! Maybe we could collaborate on our writing sometime." I grinned at ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Coffee Shop

    Rose I shrugged. I had nothing to hide. At least, nothing that I knew of. So to break the silence, I said, "It's alright, Isaura. You can ask me anything ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    I grinned. This guy was a guru! Just as I was wondering what I could ask him about next, Sunny spoke up.

    Apr 9, 2012


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -