-
Re: Instead of said, you can use......
That's a very long list, and very helpful! But I seem to have a curse on me that I have to add a 'said' word in a sentence. Anyone else? ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Music
The Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack is the best for writing, I think? Does anyone else find that relaxing? RR*
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Drama Club
Yeh, that's a good idea... Do you know where I could find a script on the internet? RR*
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Drama Club
I'm running a drama club at my school and I'm really in need of a playscript that kids aged 4-13 could perform. Anyone got any ideas? RR*
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: OK?
I have written a new prologue to my story, but it's 3 A4 pages long! Is this too long for a prologue? And what length chapters do you usually write. ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Names
I use my phone book to make one of my desk's legs higher. But it is not serving a better use, sitting on my desk rather that under it. RR*
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Anyone try acting?
I think of it being an interesting way to find the true meaning of my story. It may be craziness, but hey, if craziness is going to get your book ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Anyone try acting?
I go to a drama school and they once asked me to write a play for them. I acted it out with my friends and then I started doing it ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: What's gone wrong?
Thanks for all that help! I have jiggle it around a bit and it sounds much better now! I owe you one! RR*
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: What's gone wrong?
I have just written a new prologue to my novel, yet I feel there is one sentence that spoils it, but I don't know why. Can anybody help me? "The ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Anyone try acting?
Yep, it's a pretty mad idea, but it seems to work for me. But, then again, many people say that I am mad, and I don't think Mr. Bubbles want's ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Anyone try acting?
Doesn't everyone pretend to be their characters once in a while?! RR*
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: 6 Word Stories
OOh, that's a scary one, writingluver5! Where did you get that one from? RR*
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Anyone try acting?
When I am writing a novel, I always find it helpful for some of my mates to come around and help me act the parts out. This doesn't make me ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: 6 Word Stories
All of those are really good, and you can fit a story into all of them. Especially your's Claudette, very strange! But I also agree with the whole not using ...
Dec 15, 2006
