-
Re: Title Feedback
I'll probably be completely wroung but I'll have a go. It sound like teenage fiction about young girls, kinda, getting over their worries and problems together. Scarlett
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Matchstick Sentences
Ooooh! *Rips #10 from Little Tin Fish's mouth and stuffs in pocket* Mine now! I finally have a new insentive to write another story. I've been blank for months. RR*
Jan 1, 2007 -
Re: Write Your Own Ending!
It's the only thing talked about in the Lit magazines. It's the only thing on the news. But how do you think Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows should end? ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Where Does Writing Hide?
~ Looking up at the sky... ~ In the musty books littering my attic... ~ In every Disney movie I've ever seen... ~ In the smell of my newly-bought perfume... ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: letters from your characters
Roxy, Hurry up and write the story! I don't get how you can leave me for so long with that Sara girl. She's getting flirty and scary... Don't leave me ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Made-up words
HUGEACIOUS Sort of, another word that means huge. I enjoy making up words. It's something I do as part of everyday life. FUNKADELICNESS Funky, delicious, anything else you can think ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
I always find that the most annoying start to a story is... "Once Upon A Time" I find this soooooo boring. Anyone else agree? RR*
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Why write?
I don't like to talk to people about what I think, so I write it instead. I find my notebook somewhere I can go when everything gets too much for ...
Nov 26, 2006 -
Re: how many novels do you own?
I did a quick whip around my room, and the total comes to over 250. And that's only in my room. There are some little kiddies books that I have ...
Nov 26, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
Mwahahahhah!!! I just hit 50,000 too! It's been really hard but I actually managed it! Anyone else got 50,000? RR*
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?
I'm getting on really badly; I only have about 30,000 words, but it's ok cos I don't have anything else to do, so I can dip in whenever I feel ...
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Writer's Block
I don't really bother to plan much, but when I do it's just quick notes about the characters and plot, but nothing too major. I just let the creative juices ...
Nov 9, 2006
