User avatar

RoxanneR

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    Thanks for all that help. Lots of people have said that they don't think that male lions look after their cubs. Do you think I could change the animal, to ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Flowers and Birthday Cards

    Wow! That was very heartfelt. And the ending was beautiful! Like PandorasWritings said, it doesn't really sound like lyrics for a song, but it could be a poem, as any ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    That was fun reading! RR*

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Chocolate Rapper

    Funny! But a bit wierd at the same time. How did you end up thinking of this? RR*

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Twelve Days of Christmas for the Paranoid Caroler

    Strange, and wierd, but very clever at the same time. Well done! RR*

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: What??!!

    Wow! Thanks so much for that, Meg. I got an A on my report thanks to you! Thanks again! RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Learning to Write Fiction (For Beginners)

    I also ignored the whole 'Youmust re-read and edit all your work thoroughly before you post it anywhere!' "nonsense" and it got me nowhere. Even if you think your story ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Worst Thing Ever In The Eternity Of The Writing World!

    You know what really makes me angry?! When I've got a really good story plot, and all the characters and everything, but I can't find a possible way on earth ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Mwahahahhah!!! I just hit 50,000 too! It's been really hard but I actually managed it! Anyone else got 50,000? RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I slightly edited it, and yeaj. The summer horse

    I need more! And QUICKLY! RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    It's soooooo romantic! I want more! Is there any chance you can contine it? RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    This is just like the ypical teenage girl's diary...with a few added tweaks. I like it. Grammer is a bit of an issue, but apart from that, this could be ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: yay love

    At the moment this is just an idea, or a story plan. With some more adjustments and a bit more care over capitalising the first letter of every sentence, and ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

    I didn't get that bit either, when I read it for the first time, but now I understand it. Thanks RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: What??!!

    My English teacher has asked us to writer a poem in Iambic Pentameter. Does anyone have any idea what IAMBIC PENTAMETER is? Please help, this is due in next week. ...

    Nov 14, 2006


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist