User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    Yep, I'll join the sad-people-sitting-around-and-watching-film-credits-to-find-surnames-for-my-characters club! RR*

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prolouge for my Book

    This is a bit confusing, what with the overload on description and the mix-up of the tenses, and so many characters all introduced in the first piece of text! Oh ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Have you read this book?

    Kool site. I might get the book myself. It seems good. RR*

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Does it work?

    I have tried it and it sometimes makes you feel a bit stupid, sitting in your room and blowing bubbles and talking to yourself...Although my mom does go a bit ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Secrets of Bridgehouse

    No offence, but I think this is a complete copy of Harry Potter. The whole 'Finding out I'm a wizard/witch' thing is a bit dated now that J.K. Rowling has ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Does it work?

    I went to a creative writing workshop the other day with the author Beth Webb, and I asked her how she goes about preventing Writer's Block. She said that the ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Speed Writing

    Yeh, your mind lets in more ideas when you're not thinking about them than it does when you are struggling to think! RR*

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: love hina

    Yeh, some of the spelling is a bit off, and it would help a bit if you capitalised the first letter of each sentence. Also, is you have to explain ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Yeh, I'll give it a go. Anyway, how hard can it be...? RR*

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: the game

    Yes, If you don't call some of the kids by their name, and just say 'said one girl' it would make more sense. Appart from that, I liked it. There ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I don't like to talk to people about what I think, so I write it instead. I find my notebook somewhere I can go when everything gets too much for ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    I did a quick whip around my room, and the total comes to over 250. And that's only in my room. There are some little kiddies books that I have ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: james in love

    Sorry, but your grammer is a bit ...strange... and the font size and colour are a bit in your face (although there may be a reason why you uses such ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sorry Mom

    There needs to be more paragraph-definition in this story, and although you have tried to put some of the words onto new lines, it's still a bit confusing. Try double-spacing ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Lifetime of Regret

    Yeh, I agree with everyone. There are a few grammer errors, and some of the text is more passive that I think you want it to be. But with a ...

    Nov 26, 2006


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge