User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Grampians

    This is all pretty confusing! I'm not saying it's bad, just that it doesn't really make sense. But I'm sure with a bit of editing and some more critiques it ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Song help!

    One good thing is that it doesn't have to rhyme. I mean, it can if you want it too, but that's gotta be a lot harder than just writing a ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    Doesn't everyone pretend to be their characters once in a while?! RR*

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    OOh, that's a scary one, writingluver5! Where did you get that one from? RR*

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    When I am writing a novel, I always find it helpful for some of my mates to come around and help me act the parts out. This doesn't make me ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    hy44e67y 89 ndfaqn t6y67h0-;pe wityhnnbmyh76 nnose! (Translated as: Hey, I can type with my nose!) If not very well, Roxy... RR*

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    . . . . . . . .*. . . . . . . ** * . . . . . . . .*** . . * . . ***** ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I always find that the most annoying start to a story is... "Once Upon A Time" I find this soooooo boring. Anyone else agree? RR*

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yaa.. Im a newbie

    Hi, welcome to THE YWS. Yep, lots and lots of new posts! You have been busy! RR*

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    This is a fantastic piece, and it doesn't read too slowly that you get bored of it, but not too fast so you don't know what's happening. The description in ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Waste

    That is good! You said that you knew that you couldn't write at the beginning, but that is either being modest, or you have no self belief. Self belief is ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    All of those are really good, and you can fit a story into all of them. Especially your's Claudette, very strange! But I also agree with the whole not using ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: unfinished bissness

    One little word. There is not a single bit of punctuation in this work! It makes it all run together like a single sentence, and that really doesn't work well. ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    When I'm not writing, I'm reading. When I'm not reading, I'm writing. But schoolwork is another big thing. I always get good grades at school and I don't want to ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    When I went to a Creative Writing course the other day, my mentor told me that one of the ways she writes is to write 6 Word Stories. She said ...

    Dec 10, 2006


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)