User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Writing Tips Re: OK?

    I have written a new prologue to my story, but it's 3 A4 pages long! Is this too long for a prologue? And what length chapters do you usually write. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I use my phone book to make one of my desk's legs higher. But it is not serving a better use, sitting on my desk rather that under it. RR*

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    I think of it being an interesting way to find the true meaning of my story. It may be craziness, but hey, if craziness is going to get your book ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Green (title pending)

    Why do you need to outlay a colour? And, not green, it's my favourite colour too, Myth! It just shows how stupid us humans are. Why did you write this ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arora

    Some of the stuff it a little unclear, but I need more to go on to decide if I want the read the rest! But I agree with Snoink. Why ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Age Bakery

    It's interesting, I'll give you that. Some of the grammer is a bit strange, but what I found amazing is how many alian-sounding names you thought up! I can't even ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Faceless

    Is this an entire story or just a chapter? RR*

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story of Suspense

    There's no easy way to put this, most of the grammar is quite wrong. There is no introduction to the piece, and no way of us knowing what's happening. Most ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Shadow of the heart

    This should be in poetry, not fiction. Unless, of course, you want to turn it into a story. Then it's fine. RR*

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untitled Intro

    There are no spacings! Each new speaker's dialogue should be on a new paragraph, and with an indent. You have none of these things in there at the moment, but ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: fix it

    Yeh, a peom doesn't have to rhyme, and by making it do that you are ruining the whole meaning of the poem. Relax a little and just the the poetry ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    I go to a drama school and they once asked me to write a play for them. I acted it out with my friends and then I started doing it ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What's gone wrong?

    Thanks for all that help! I have jiggle it around a bit and it sounds much better now! I owe you one! RR*

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What's gone wrong?

    I have just written a new prologue to my novel, yet I feel there is one sentence that spoils it, but I don't know why. Can anybody help me? "The ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    Yep, it's a pretty mad idea, but it seems to work for me. But, then again, many people say that I am mad, and I don't think Mr. Bubbles want's ...

    Dec 18, 2006


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx