User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Roxy, Hurry up and write the story! I don't get how you can leave me for so long with that Sara girl. She's getting flirty and scary... Don't leave me ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    HUGEACIOUS Sort of, another word that means huge. I enjoy making up words. It's something I do as part of everyday life. FUNKADELICNESS Funky, delicious, anything else you can think ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But you're hired as a present wrapper in a toy shop, and all you do, all day is sit and wrap presents. Your fingers get so tired that they ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Convents, Lesbians and Electric Toothbrushes

    Yep, I go to an all girl's school and I feel the same way. Everyone thinks were lesbians, but I have a boyfriend! I wish people wouldn't think that way. ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Evil Knows No Buckeyes

    This is interesting, but funny! I thought the ending was a bit weak, but apart from that it was good. The sentences were at the right balance and it all ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    This is very confusing, but you seem mad... O____o But it was interesting...ish RR*

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Drama Club

    I'm running a drama club at my school and I'm really in need of a playscript that kids aged 4-13 could perform. Anyone got any ideas? RR*

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insomnia

    It's a pretty good piece of work, and it should stay in this forum. It's pretty dramatic! But I agree with bubblewrapped and the others, a few corrections are needed. ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But she's evil and she attacks you and the rest of your family. I wish I had blonde hair...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ALIEN ATTACK! IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE SAFTEY OF OUR PLANET!

    This piece was interesting, if a little unerving! That is exacaly like my printer at home, and it's starting to worry be a little, what with the voices and the ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted...but now they're so nice it ruins the complete plot of the story, everyone hates you and they never speak to you again. I wish I had a boyfriend...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brothers

    It's a good story, and Ralph seems just like an annoying little brother. Did you base him on your own sibling? Darry is an interesting character, the way he retaliates ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Newspaper Article!

    I feel sure I have seen this somewhere before, but if I haven't, please excuse me. It was funny, but the text size was a bit small and the huge ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Life is Like Playdough

    What else are you supposed to change playdough to?! I like it. It sums up most of life, just the way it is. Keep writing! RR*

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Articles Re: innocent realizations from a less-than-inncoent girl.

    Yeh, I agree with Miss POKE. There are a few bits that need to be touched up, but it looked good. But as for your grammer, there wasn't much of ...

    Dec 19, 2006


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)