User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Good Cop Bad Cop

    It's really strange, having a panda cop for a main character, but it kind of wakes the whole story up a bit, because pandas can do stuff humans cant (like ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: the closed window this story has now been updated a little

    There's not much to work on, but that can be expected as it's just a prologue. But still, it's pretty short. Sorry, but again the grammer is really bad, for ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: the last letter

    I like this start, but you should work on your grammer a lot. Also, I always find that it's a lot easier to write about people who are an age ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the ever going story

    It's not really a story, but it's perfect for a scary sleepover! RR*

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    I like this a lot but, like Myth said, there are a few pieces that aren't quite right. I like the character of the Boatman, but I don't think that ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    But then he stopped and thought; Didn't he want to see Lara? Indeed, he had some terrible memories of her, and all she had done, but his fondness for the ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tresbourn Island (Working Title)

    Thanks for all those comments, guys. I did just paste it out of word (I couldn't be bothered to type it all out again!) I always think it's a bit ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tresbourn Island (Working Title)

    Prologue: She stood, motionless, in the large, arched window of the old stone castle. She looked like she was alone, but on closer inspection; a young man was cowering in ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you love me?

    I really like this; it could be promising. Again, work on your spelling errors but i like the way Catlin sais 'Dear Dumb Diary' at the begining. It is really ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    I'm rubbish at thinking up names. Thanks for all the tips, guys!

    Nov 5, 2006


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead