User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Other Re: Life

    Yeh, this sums up most of life, and it's easy to read. Was there a special occasion as to the meaning of the text, or was it just a piece ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Re: Letter to a Ghost

    It's a touching subject, and it reads and sounds a whole lot better with the paragraphs, as I just skipped over the best bits in the first edit. Was the ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nameless

    Rosethorn, Jiggity and Myth seem to have summed it all up pretty well. There is lots of great discription in this piece, and you can imagine the setting well. RR*

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken angel

    Nice work, even though it should be in a poetry forum. Just a couple of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes: The way I look. My back so bare feathery wings ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Studio 309

    That is a good piece of work, although double-spacing on paragraphs would make it a whole lot easier to read. You have missed out some of the commas, but I ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Neighbours

    It doesn't really matter if you rush the beginning because you want to write the rest of the story, as long as you go back and edit it. A story ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: crying

    This is a scary and disturbing story, although it is written well! There is not much description in it, but we can picture what is going on. It's interesting, if ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death of Mark

    This isn't bad, although the length of the first sentence was a bit disturbing! Try breaking it down into two sentences for lighter reading. "Yea honey i'll be home in ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: SUN AND MOON

    I think Myth pretty much said it all. It sounds a developed piece of writing, but you do need to work on your spelling and grammar. Keep going! RR*

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Neighbours

    This isn't bad, but some of the grammer is a bit strange, and it is all squashed together. Try double-spacing your paragraphs, starting any new speaker's dialogue on a new ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you're stick thin and you slip through the gaps in the floorboards. I wish people would come to my Christmas party

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Instead of said, you can use......

    That's a very long list, and very helpful! But I seem to have a curse on me that I have to add a 'said' word in a sentence. Anyone else? ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Music

    The Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack is the best for writing, I think? Does anyone else find that relaxing? RR*

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Drama Club

    Yeh, that's a good idea... Do you know where I could find a script on the internet? RR*

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    ~ Looking up at the sky... ~ In the musty books littering my attic... ~ In every Disney movie I've ever seen... ~ In the smell of my newly-bought perfume... ...

    Dec 20, 2006


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore