User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Other Poetry Re: Time went slowly by

    It's a bit confusing to know what is going on, but apart from that it's ok. Some of the grammar is a bit strange, but you can sort that out ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Kotani" Incomplete story

    This is good, with some developed characters and scenes, but the frammar needs working on a bit. Also, do you need all that text in one big paragraph, or can ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    I have never written a story with an animal as the main character. Could you all guess what the animal was alright? If you need an answer, PM me. RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: short story for my english class

    You could try double-spacing your paragraphs to make it a bit more readable, but apart from that the storyline was good. RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Purple Shirts

    I like this, especially the names, which make it seem like it is supposed to be set a long time ago. Is it? I also like the crack about the ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    I'm getting on really badly; I only have about 30,000 words, but it's ok cos I don't have anything else to do, so I can dip in whenever I feel ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Writer's Block

    I don't really bother to plan much, but when I do it's just quick notes about the characters and plot, but nothing too major. I just let the creative juices ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: the cat

    Yeh, it's cute for a little kid! I love cats and you can see that this is just the same as any! RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fabled Emperor

    It's not a story, it's a poem!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fabled Emperor

    Living on the hills But ruling silently. Watching his kingdom Survive beneath his hooves. No crown of gold Lies upon his head. Or cloth around his shoulder For he is ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    Chapter 1: I am running, running for my life across the African plain, trying desperately to lose them. The trees, bushes and long grass are inviting, but then again, anything ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Maqur Isles

    There are a few grammatical errors, but on the whole it was good. I like the history at the beginning. That really drew me into reading the story. A bit ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    I like this, but I'm not clear about a few things: Is this a prologue or a first chapter? What sort of time period is this set in? Thanks RR*

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Skies

    I like the story, and the characters seem very developed. I like all the little things that really add to the big picture. Do you have any more? RR*

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Rural Ruins

    This is good, but it isn't really the best way to start a story. You as the reader are left with question that are unanswered. It's just as well that ...

    Nov 8, 2006


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides