User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tresbourn Island (Working Title)

    Thanks for that, Sureal. Yeh, we don't want to give too much away, considering it is just the prologue, but if you think it needs more description... RR*

    Nov 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    Yes, this is just the first chapter, and I wanted to see if there is any way that I could change it for the better, and make it more appealing. ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Photograph

    No, I didn't either, but with a few more adjustments you could get that feeling just right. RR*

    Nov 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunted

    Fantasy Of You, all I want to do is see how much I have improved writing, from three years ago untill now. And I don't waste people's time, as I ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child (SI)

    Yes, it's a bit confusing, but with a little bit of editing and some re-aranging, it could be really good! RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King

    There is hardly anything there to base any constructive criticism on, but if you add more to the plot and characters, you could get a lot more help. RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Autumn Swing

    It's good, but there's not much to go on. You can get a real picture of where the character is and everything around them. Is it the beginning of a ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first short story

    This is a bit heavy going, as there are no double-spaced paragraphs, so it just looks like one big blob of words. Try editing it a bit. RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Choice -- part of chapter 1

    Some of the description is good, but some more would be good. RR*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Advent Children

    This sounds good, but it's slightly confusing! All the different names! But I love the name Cloud, and I think this story could work a lot better if you could ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dictionary.com sold out! Now what?? I need new writing tool

    I'm looking for the same thing. Anyone know anywhere? RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    To put some more gore in the story! I like to kill off the characters that remind me of my worst enemies! That always makes me feel better! RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Development

    And me. My computer is so old it practically crashes on me every 5 seconds! RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Proper Format for Novels

    Wow! The word count for nove site was way confusing, but I got there in the end! I never knew it was so different! I will never trust my computer's ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer's Procrastination

    Thanks for all the help! The night I read it, I sat on my laptop and set myself a target of 1,500 words in about 2hours. Usually I need to ...

    Nov 9, 2006


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James