-
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But now you want to work all the time, never get to see any of your friends and become a complete and utter loner. I wish I could finish ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
I'll probably be completely wroung but I'll have a go. It sound like teenage fiction about young girls, kinda, getting over their worries and problems together. Scarlett
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But you have to get up at 4am every other day. I wish I had a nice bikini for the summer... RR*
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Matchstick Sentences
Ooooh! *Rips #10 from Little Tin Fish's mouth and stuffs in pocket* Mine now! I finally have a new insentive to write another story. I've been blank for months. RR*
Jan 1, 2007 -
Re: Real-Life Young Love
Sometimes, a poem's rhyme seems forced, but most of the time it worked really well in this poem. It didn't have to rhyme, but it sounded good so I wouldn't ...
Jan 1, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But now your house is so silent that you end up going mad. I wish I have the best birthday party ever... RR*
Dec 30, 2006 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But pink-hippo-with-purple-wing's meat is selling like hot cakes now, so you are hunted, killed and eaten. I wish I had more clothes, in my size, that fit me... RR*
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: Christmas
And the only words he spoke were, Don't wait up for me tonight. Should this be: And the only words he spoke were, 'Don't wait up for me tonight.' This ...
Dec 25, 2006 -
Re: Write Your Own Ending!
It's the only thing talked about in the Lit magazines. It's the only thing on the news. But how do you think Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows should end? ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But now you can't go to sleep. Ever. I wish I didn't have to watch the Queen's Speech on Christmas Day...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy
The start of the story didn't really make me want to read more of it. The characters didn't really have personalities and the dialogue had severe problems. It's just a ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Chapter One - No title yet...fantasy action fiction
Yeh, I agree with what Don Quixote said. Also, if you spaced the text out a bit, it would be easier to read and therefore less boring. No one wants ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Freedom.
Yeh, the 'sky' and 'fly' connection was nice, but, as everyone else said, does 'Clouds' have to be capitalised? All the best, RR*
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: The Night to remember
The Night ot remember is the night where you feel you can do anything you could possibly dream of doing. Do you mean: The Night to remember? Is there any ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Sade's Folly
“Tell me who? I need a name!” This question mark could be changed to an exclamation mark. This is a really nice poem. I's unerving, but it tells a story ...
Dec 22, 2006
