User avatar

RowenaLynn

RowenaLynn

  • Writing Activities Re: One Word Poems

    Under the broken stars, I breathe in One more burst of light. Colors whirl like apocalyptic galaxies, hurling shards from across the night. I closed my eyes and saw dulled ...

    Dec 22, 2018
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Saints

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted! But you have lost all ability to write as well. I wish I could fly. :?:

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    line

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: One Word Poems

    Under the broken stars, I breathe in One more burst of light. Colors whirl like apocalyptic galaxies, hurling shards from across the night. I closed my eyes and saw dulled ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Will Do Reviews!

    Hey! I've got the first chapter of "The Lies of The Fallen" done, and will get to the second chapter maybe later today... If you have time to review that ...

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Contests Re: 14 Word Story Contest!

    She worried about everything. What will they think. But the darkness couldn't take her.

    Nov 10, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Birthday Cake 2018

    Happy Birthday YWS! I'm new but this site is awesome ... :D Thank you! :D

    Nov 8, 2018


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline