User avatar

RossLighting

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    Hi Queenofscience, i'm glad you loved the story. I know i did a lot of dialogue but it is a descriptive story. And a longer story wasn't an idea i ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    Yeah

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    I can tell you've done this before, no offence

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the sky is not filled with people.

    Wow. This is a really good poem, with amazing use of words pushed together to make this.

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    Right Storm, thanks for the criticism. Let me go through with it all. Firstly, I don't really mind about switching from 'this one' to 'he' its just kind of something ...

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: A free gift, as thanks

    Moving words there. This was really inspirational and I hope it will inspire many more to publish books on their story.

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Culture Re: xx

    God, this was really good. I just couldn't stop reading. It was simply wonderful to read such a good story. If its ok to ask, is this true or not?

    Feb 23, 2017


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)