User avatar

Ross

  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    I go to my seventh-grade LA teacher for criticizing out of here. I hate it when people are like, "Great." And then when I ask them what made it great, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Only use swear words in dialogue or when freaking, darn, etc. are not good enough to make an impact.

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    That is rubbish. I've heard of people who have grown into acclaimed authors that have never written a single chapter before the book they penned came in existence. Stephenie Meyer ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    Oh my God...I have had this problem TOO many times. I want them to forget their problems and the conflicts and just rip their clothes off in romance. In Action/Adventure, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    For my romance Wrong or Right, I was taking a walk and kind of thinking about my boy cousin Clay--who is admittedly very handsome--and the relationship I had with him. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.

    Whahahaaaaa! Some of the pictures were HILIAROUS! I loved it! Great job!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    What's with the lolly in the mouth? Otherwise, pretty good!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    These pictures are so beautiful they are almost like a shot from a movie. I want to go to Hong Kong now. :smt040

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    This is a beautiful photograph. I think you could modify the hair by the chin because it looks like needles sticking out. Also, I love the mood that it created ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I once tried to write a novel and its working title was Highest Degree, because of this quote I found on the web: "The degree of ignorance and predjuice against ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sex- To post, or not to post

    I agree with everyone. Keep it to what your common sense says that's the limit, give it an R rating if you're not sure about the rating, just to be ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    Oh my God! All these pictures are SO beautiful. I like Golden Grains (because the waves look very surreal) and Breathtaking... (without the boy in it, it would have been ...

    Apr 12, 2008


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky