User avatar

Ross

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    I have a story that kinda has two central things. One is a romance and the other is to spy on the hero in the romance. Romantic fiction or Adventure? ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I write best in the nighttime. After all my homework is finished, dinner is over and the sun is setting. I ALWAYS ALWAYS write on the computer. It's the only ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Brian: I feel my brain turning to goo. And it's not just because of the...never mind! Cara: Excuse me? What did you say? Brian: Nothing! Cara: Tell me! NOW! Brian: ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing in second grade. And my writing was complete [bleep]. Oh, man...I'm picking up on my Creative Writing teacher's habits. She replaces swear words with [bleep] all the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    I agree entirely with Summerless. I am my worst critic. I honestly thought that one story I posted on here (Wrong Or Right, if you want the specifics) was complete ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm actually reading multiple books: -Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer -The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor -Moby Dick by Herman Melville -The Three Muskeeters by Alexandre Dumas

    May 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Extremely dangerous, keep out of reach of children

    I agree with you completely. That's why I cut out the character chapters in my 'How To Write A Novel' books. Everyone has some traits that people depise and others ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pixel Art

    Okay, I'll give an overall grade and crit for each picture. 1. I like your house design, but where's the rest of it? Where's the furniture, the applications? You need ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Cara: Oh, my God...you guys are seriously wasted! Brian: Someone brought some cocaine?

    May 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the cover for Hidden in Red

    This is very good. You inspire me to make my own cover! Good job!

    May 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Pretty, but the green one seems a bit...bland

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    I have many many influences. Lemme name them by genre: THRILLER -Dan Brown -James Patterson -Stephenie Meyer ROMANCE -Alison Kent -Janelle Denison FANTASY -Midori Synder HORROR -William Peter Blatty -

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    Don't use phrases like: -It was blacker than night -Her eyes were as blue as the sky -When in Rome... -When life gives you lemons, make lemons *barfs*

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Stories Based Off Of Songs

    You can get sued for publishing song lyrics. If the song is INSPIRATION, then its good!

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New plot. What do you think?

    Pretty good plot, but the characters are a bit cliche.

    May 2, 2008


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe