User avatar

Ross

  • NovMo Archives Re: Too Few Words, Too Little Plot

    Wha--seriously?

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Time Done NaNo: This is my first time! NaNo Name: deafwriter_19 Genre: Supernatural Suspense Horror Plot: I'm not gonna tell! Shh!

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Why thank you! *bows*

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    11,181 words. *looks at all the high counts and hangs his head*

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Too Few Words, Too Little Plot

    Well, I am running very quickly out of room in my NaNo. I've hit 10K and I'm in 3/4 of the story. Any ideas to stretch it out (to 50K?)

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Well, here's mine for 'Asylum'. It's a horror story...apparently. LOL! Just open it. My computer is sadly anicent, so this is all I got.

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I was thinking about writing one with a group of deaf characters for NaNo. Kind of like To Kill a Mockingbird-esque, but a lot more modern. If I do participate, ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    I detest writing by hand. DEEEETEST it! I write at the family computer and often, my parents have to kick me off. :lol:

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    It all depends on my characters. If someone is an army general, I know there's gonna be a swear in every third sentence. If it's a devout maiden, then I ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What do you have difficulty writing?

    Oddly, I love the romance genre. I love the chemistry between the two lovers, but guess what is tough? Dialogue. I have no idea how to write this and make ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Much Planning

    I never truly plan characters out. I just have a visual of them in my head and I know their basic personality. This way, I allow the characters more breathing ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Wowee! This sounds fun! Thanks of thinking of it, Esme! FIRST STORY EVER It was when I was about 6 when I started it. Basically, this was a mashed up ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Dean Koontz Books?

    I've only read The Servants of Twilight and The Darkest Evening of the Year and The Taking . Are there any other books by him you recommend?

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Probably the weirdest book is The Da Vinci Code. The plot turned out stellar, but as it progressed, it got just mind-scrambling and at the end, I wasn't really sastified. ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    I read them obsessively when I was in grade school. "Among The Hidden" is a very well-written book, partly because of the sympathy Luke gets as being a Third Child. ...

    Aug 5, 2008


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield