User avatar

Ross

  • Randomosity Re: It's my first YWS birthday!

    Hey, happy birthday! I still have a LONG way to go! Happy Birthday!

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: One of the top 101 Web sites for Writers for 2008

    YAY! I'm so happy! You know, I actually found this website when WD wrote it in the 2008 writing websites issue. This website is platinum compared to the others that ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    Oh, God. I actually feel like throwing up right now. That is one of the SICKEST things I have ever heard. Famous? FAMOUS? Beating up someone makes another person famous? ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I think that it should be based entirely on personal choice as so many people have said. However, if you don't want a baby and you desperately want sex, then ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I think that it should be banned because basically its just movies for perverts and its pretty disguisting. Who wants to watch two people having sex? Not me!

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I agree with Rickage about you, Tiff!

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I think that bisexual, gay or straight are labels basically, like OverEasy said. The thing is, my friends harrass me a bit because of my closed-mouth of my sexuality. They ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality/Bisexuality Overrated?

    Like, is it made in something that isn't true. A bit of a lie mixed in with the truth.

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality/Bisexuality Overrated?

    I think yes, because a lot of people act like gay people are monsters and stuff. I think that we need to be more civil and accepting of people and ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This one is of Flame11. He's deaf like me. We live close together.

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I agree with Doctor Kitty. And I'm posting a picture of myself even though the aforementioned won. Any comments?

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Maybe, you guessed it on the second name.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    You strike me as a unusual name-person, like...Carathea? Hobbies: Drawing, chatting Place: Near Seattle Personality: Nice and airy. Sometimes p.o. and sometimes chipper

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it in Writer's Digest...said it was a pretty good site for support so I decided to give it a try. I liked what I saw and I signed ...

    Apr 12, 2008


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe