User avatar

Ross

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I look like a potato head in this!

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pssh, Saint. My sister can kick your butt. And Monki, I am probably not that handsome in real life. :) Anybody for random effects? Again, one-attachment limit...I'll do multiple posts.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Saint, woof at your kitty stalker. My golden retriever would make him into a pussycat. Here's a picture of her. She's been resting to build up her afraid, be very ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Okay, now its for real this time. Viola, my friends!

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Okay, now here is a more wordly-ish picture. Tsk, tsk...don't I look all concerned! Be amazed! :D

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Grrr...darn the one attachment limit! Anyways, this shot is from me being all like a supermodel. I was messing around with the contrast and stuff, hence the ghostly, ethereal look. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    This is what one of my Deaf friends said. Thought I'd let some insight from a member of the Deaf community: I'm deaf myself and I've had some prejudice against ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I was watching this video and I saw this sign that said this: Blacks, Women Now It's Time For Deaf People When I looked it up, it turned out that ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    Yay! Bellevue ROCKS! I don't live there, but I live very close to there. I'm from Mercer Island, Washington...And despite what people might think, it is not a town for ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    Right now I am writing a story about a man that goes to his small town with his fiancee and runs into some trouble... Here is the man aka Trey ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    *tries to choke back laughter by biting on his knuckles*

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    HEEEEEEEEEERE'S THE FUNNY PIC!!!! :lol:

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hello, hello! I know I've posted pictures on here already, but I cut my hair a bit drastically and instead of making you all wonder, I decided to unveil it! ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Dark wavy hair to your shoulders, light green eyes in a pale heart-shaped face and you are of average build. The guy in my avatar is not me. I am ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Magazine Articles

    Okay, so I had this FREAKY idea for a forum topic. How about we pretend we're rich and famous. Cool novels are on our resume, etc. And we have a ...

    Jun 14, 2008


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead