User avatar

Ross

  • Randomosity Re: Most likely to be on the bestseller's list within 25 years

    BigBadBear, JFW, Snoik, Bella and Alice As for myself, I'm writing a novel currently and hoping to see it in print. Who knows?

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nim's Island

    Alexandra Rover. Played by Jodie Foster. ImdB does wonders. :lol:

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Thought I'd add some more pictures. I'm obsessed with this thread. :lol: I got new glasses! Yay! I think these are my best pair.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Song

    4/10. I'm not a big fan of rap. "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, period.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How have you changed since you joined YWS?

    Before Young Writers Society, I didn't really know HOW to finish a story. I had no idea what to do with my writings. So, I started reviewing and slowly, I ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *is dizzy from effects* Wow! Overdramatic much? A picture of me being all film-noir. :D

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I never knew Gladius was another name for sword...if I'm assuming right...:lol: 9/10

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: craziest night of writing you have ever experienced?

    I had this weird dream one night at a friend's house. It was kind of like this "movie trailer." Lots of scares, screaming and psychological stuff. When I went home ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    Paint Me In Your Sunshine by Marie Digby This starts out as a soothing, lush guitar intro accompained by YouTube star Digby's gorgeous, breathy voice. Then it builds up to ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water

    This was AWFUL! How the heck could the nuns be so uncaring? Couldn't they at least call a freaking doctor? I hope those "nuns" rot in jail! That's so awful. ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here is the major disturbance in my poor, sad life. And honestly, I don't know how to shrink my photos so... Heeeeeeeere she is in ANOTHER random effect.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Monki, I am going in as a freshman. *shudders* And also, glad you liked the recipe. Listen to Yoyo and Lupe. They have the experience and sadly all I have ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I know what you mean, Monki. I'm going to an ENTIRELY new school and I'm almost peeing in my pants. But I think that if you just put two cups ...

    Aug 1, 2008


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus