User avatar

Ross

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tangible Mirages

    Travelling the mind expanse, the outlook and span, impressive, amazing and gorgeous. A desert with sparkling sands coloured grey, a storm of cortex of desires and beliefs. This is lovely ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Everything You're Not

    I picked this because of a grammar error and I am a grammar nut. "Everything Your Not" should be "Everything You're Not" Any writing books by E.B. White and William ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My Latest Attempt At A Novel

    I've done about nine attempts at a novel and I recently wrote down an idea I'd been mulling over for four or five months. The only problem I really have ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Rules

    (Rated PG-13 for sexual tension) It’s hard, ha-a-ard to see what, what You honestly believe you see in me as beautiful But I’ll take your romantic sweet whispered nothings If ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Vieille Âme, Jeune Coeur

    This is a quite beautiful poem. I don't think you should name it Untitled. When it's untitled, it's a bit vague and a bit...prentenious. Since this is about traveling or ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Psycho B****

    PSYCHO BITCH Uh-oh, oh no Here she comes strutting in She thinks she’s all that When honestly, she’s lower than dirt Uh-oh, oh no Get out of her way Or ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    Well, I've gotten a heavy outline process for my 8th novel attempt, an LGBT lit called "Support Group". It's my first serious attempt actually outlining and I estimate to be ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shoulda Be Simple: Chapter 2

    Kira shot me a look over her shoulder as she hurried upstairs. I followed my mom outside on the front porch. She faced me full-on, brow furrowed and hands wringing ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: When a Name Becomes Cliche

    Things to remember while picking names... SETTING You should probably research the setting they're in. If they're Native American (like Quil or Embry from the 'Twilight' series) or Russian or ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shoulda Been Simple: Chapter One

    Aunt Leona was here. She was never here except when she needed my parents’ assistance with family matters. The heart-stopping oddity of this situation was that she was talking to ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Take Me Or Leave Me

    (A/N: This is actually a very personal song that I wrote a while back. I'd just finished reading a book about three gay teens and their struggles against homophobia and ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10. The saying is nice, but there's nothing else. It's a good one, though.

    May 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Tired

    Really hoped you were the one We seemed inseparable You sparkled in every way But diamonds are never enough The smile was a messed-up mask Not far below, bitterness was ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Waking Dream

    “Why did they have to make the school so big?” I offer no reply to my sister’s complaint, only peering up at the bricked structure through the sparkling windshield of ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 1st Person, Dialogue?

    Don't use tags too much if you want the dialogue to flow well. Only use it if neccessary or if you think the reader needs a breather. Most forms of ...

    Apr 4, 2009


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus