User avatar

Ross

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Rubric, let me answer your questions... First of all, you have to note that the Bible is not timeless. It was written in a time when women were thought to ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I agree with Marribelle

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Hi. I’m DeafWriter and I’m gay. Let me address two views that may make things clear. Religion—the Catholic church, specifically—has long gone by the word that homosexuality is immoral and ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    I'd have to say Natalie Walker's debut "Urban Angel". It really made an impact on my writing and how I approached it. It helped me relax and the lyricism actually ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter 3

    The classroom was quiet when the redhead and I went back in. I didn’t meet any of the curious stares, just sat down and got out a piece of paper. ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I'm DeafWriter. All I can say is that... Young Writers Society has truly helped me. Not only in writing, but I've also found a community of dedicated writers. Dedicated TEEN ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter 2

    It’s raining hard when I get into the guy’s car. It would’ve never been this wet in Dallas. Another reason why Dallas rules over Washington. The guy says something as ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Dynamite

    I’ve never trusted pretty words Pretty sure I never will Forget about leading me to water I wanna feel close to fulfilled Pre-Chorus: Underneath this face Underneath this mask There’s ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter One

    Don't want anyone to read this. Sorry.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled Gay Romance (Chapter 2)

    I vowed to experience more sunsets. We’d just finished dinner—take-out from a Chinese restaurant. I’d taken a shower and after I’d put on some comfortable clothing, I’d wandered out on ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled Gay Romance

    "2.) How old is the girl in this? She doesn't seem like an adult. It is kind of creepy in that sense." Tala, it's not a girl. It's a boy. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled Gay Romance

    “You remember our cell phone numbers, right?” “Yes, Mom.” “And you remember our e-mails? Our room number on the cruise ship?” “You wrote down the room numbers.” I reassured her. ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Lonely Rainbow

    It’s been a whirlwind A color of emotions and more Everything was clear Until you shut the door - And right now I can’t trust Who’s by my side Their ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I can't really make up my mind. I think it has to be "Body and Blood" by Michael...eh, I can't spell his last name. Anyways, I particularly love romance. But ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angels

    The title's a working one. I've been told this is a bit hard to understand, but go for it. I also never write romance, so it's not my best and ...

    Sep 6, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx