User avatar

Ross

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We Have An Emergency

    (I won't develop this into a story. It's just a one-shot.) “When do you leave?” I looked over at him. He was staring up at the sky, tracing imaginary shapes ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Here We Go Again

    HERE WE GO AGAIN Here we go again With our failures in my head Walking down this lonely road Let’s just take a minute And talk it out ‘cause I ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Masterpiece

    Your body is my canvas, and although I own no paints, You put an unusual metaphor here. It's extremely easy for those metaphors to backfire. But you manage to make ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Forgiveness

    i Your heart is so tied up caged behind a series of ivory; it makes me cringe to know I’m the same way. That's a hard-hitting beginning. You put imagery ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love Love

    I can't write a proper critique for this! The reason? It's so intimate, and so deep. Yet, you relate it in a way that every person that's fallen hard for ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Religion

    You know when you close your eyes, and you don't know exactly what color you're looking at? This is a beautiful piece of imagery. I love the contrast of confusion ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Horndogs - Chapter 2

    Wolf sex? I did not just spend 30 minutes reading bestiality.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Horndogs

    Please. Rate. Your. Stuff. Please. It was thoroughly disturbing. And I'm 16. Imagine how it may look to a 13-year-old. Rate it. Seriously. Plus, I didn't get all the space? ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Good-bye

    GOOD-BYE I erase you from my memory Put together my heart I rip up all the pictures of you and me And all of the love notes I tell everyone ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using a pink elephant!

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: No Money, No Honey

    Some guy asked me out today, got some cheap roses in his hands and cheaper words on his tongue. Cheap and cheaper. DeafWriter likes what he is reading! Thinking he’d ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: eye for an eye

    I'm not sure what this is. I just started writing it and it doesn't really fit anywhere else so here I go... I hate to kill the impressions brought upon ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Under the Georgia Stars

    Welcome to Adairsville, Georgia. Population 2,542. Christine Fermores is running, but she doesn’t know where to. It comes to a shock to her when she pulls down the familiar lane ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Demi Lovato's sophomore album

    Let me just say that I am an enormously huge fan of Demi Lovato. And I'm starting this topic to see who wants to nom Lovato as much as me. ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    Top Ten of My Reasons: 1. *When you want to name a pretty girl 'Juniper' 2. *When you get on in Journalism class 3. *When you pronounce 'Lewis' as 'Yewis' ...

    Jan 22, 2010


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein