User avatar

Ross

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sixth Year.

    I'm laughing. The beginning, ending and middle were fantastic. There were some sentences that could be modified or taken out, but otherwise it was a good story.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Trick or Treat?

    This seems to be a bit cliche to me. The girls find this haunted house and woo, woo! But I like how you made the dialogue and everything, but I ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: It Turned On The Lights

    So fantastic in spite of all the grammar/spelling mistakes. I love how you gave the narrator thoughts as she was in the story. That makes her seem real. Very good. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cold Promise (part one)

    I like this story! :) I would have liked to see more thought in the narrator's eyes and have more showing, not telling. But I like the idea of it! ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie joins the site...

    I just registered to YWS so I'm pretty darn excited. Lemme tell a bit about myself. I'm 14 going on 15 and I'm hard-of-hearing. I'm very motivated about writing and ...

    Apr 11, 2008


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost