User avatar

Ross

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Better View

    Very well done. I do think that there could be more line breaks like this: Imagine you and I Go back in time To see life Through a child's eyes ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fortune

    The structure there was pretty fantastic and I liked how you set it up. You managed your line breaks pretty darn good in this one because the rthym flows nicely--not ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dreamer's Reality

    That totally rocked my socks off. This was one of the most fantastic pieces of poetry I've seen written by ANYONE (probably because I'm a dreamer too ;)) and I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Accident

    Wow! It gave me chills. But I think there was the TEENIEST grammar mistakes at the end. "Breathe d as one. Die d as one." I think if there was ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rondelet - Through Jealous Eyes

    I like the simplicity (I HATE HATE HATE a LOT of elaboration) and how you got the meaning across using a metaphor. I just plain like it :)

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    Wow, Flame11! I was surprised to get your review. It is kind of about predjuice and racism and all that, but mostly it's about money classes (upper, middle, lower) and ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Shooting Star

    It was okay, but I do think that you could have used more condencesing language and more imagery--examples of what you are talking about.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Mama's Smile

    Oh my gosh! This almost made me cry...and I'm a guy. I loved the subject. I could imagine the music (heavy on acoustic guitar, a light drum background) and I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    I agree with Life Is Sexually Transmitted. You should just keep it out. Otherwise, not bad for a start. This beginning has been a bit overused, but still...good

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    Oh my God! All these pictures are SO beautiful. I like Golden Grains (because the waves look very surreal) and Breathtaking... (without the boy in it, it would have been ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Belladonna

    Wow! I loved this poem. I loved how you displayed the imagery SO SO well! It is perfect. :)

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret.

    I do think it is a bit drawn out. I think if it was shorter, it would have a bit more impact. I like the prose and the subject--although reading ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: my vampire story

    I agree with some of the was a bit dull. I think that you need to sail us through to when it happens and maybe have a better hook to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    Oh, oh yeah... [Intro Verse] Feeling the life charging around me Taking every little thing in Watching the river flow and go on [Verse 1] Feel the lava underneath With ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Prophet

    This is a fantastic story. I loved the plot, the thoughts of was just plain good.

    Apr 11, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X