User avatar

Ross

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: -

    Me likey too! Love the character's attitude.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue of 'Bloody Canvas'

    Prologue The boy’s brow furrowed as he guided the paintbrush across the canvas. The chocolate-colored paint blotched on the canvas like blood welling from a wound… Wait a minute, wait ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    This was an amazing story! You left me at a major cliffhanger. PLEASE write more!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    I liked this story. But the ending struck two different tunes. One was CLICHE and the other was WOW! Interesting...I can't decide which. But I liked how you kept the ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Cliffhangers

    Thank you very much for the cliffhanger article. I've been having trouble, but your article helped me out. Thanks again!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm One Underestimated Writer...

    Profile of myself: Name: Ross Gender: Male Age: 14 going on 15 Interests: Writing, hair-styling, and READING :D Well, hello! I'm deafwriter_19 and as the name suggests, I have hearing ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    These pictures are so beautiful they are almost like a shot from a movie. I want to go to Hong Kong now. :smt040

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    This is a beautiful photograph. I think you could modify the hair by the chin because it looks like needles sticking out. Also, I love the mood that it created ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it in Writer's Digest...said it was a pretty good site for support so I decided to give it a try. I liked what I saw and I signed ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    OMG! I loved the poetic beginning and then the way that you introduced the trouble. 'They weren't in their usual spots' Pretty damn good. And then I liked how you ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Freedom Fighters

    Nice work! The only problem I had was the guy saying 'F--k' at the beginning.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    Thanks, kitty15! I did most of what you suggested and I must admit it does flow much easier. Thanks!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    I like the third-person thing too. And I like how you related the cold to Edward. Bellimiso...I don't know if that's right...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I once tried to write a novel and its working title was Highest Degree, because of this quote I found on the web: "The degree of ignorance and predjuice against ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sex- To post, or not to post

    I agree with everyone. Keep it to what your common sense says that's the limit, give it an R rating if you're not sure about the rating, just to be ...

    Apr 12, 2008


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable