User avatar

Ross

  • Writers Corner Re: Should I throw out this idea?

    I've been thinking about an idea for about a year (no, seriously!). It's about a depressed boy who falls in love with another boy, but he refuses to admit it, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Why do you write?

    1. Writing just seems to be the place I can put my emotions into. 2. I can really visualize where I wanna go, what I wanna do. And it's fantastic ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tower To The Sun - Chapter 1: Himni

    Wow. This is really, really good. It's a flawless story, so I really can't write a proper review for this! The characters are well-shaped, even at this early stage. You ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A True Friend

    I don't particularly like this poem. You blow it up way too much and take what could be a beautiful short poem and overfluff it. I recommend cutting down on ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Lyrics WIth Meaning

    I don't really have any specific advice, but I do recommend you to listen to the kind of music you wanna write. Some examples to start you off... - "All ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)

    I'm Deaf, and I have been since I was born. I'm gay, and I have been since I was born. Those two identities are fused together, braided in my DNA. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Incomplete

    INCOMPLETE I find myself riddled with holes And no new direction to go Without you, I can’t sleep Life all alone seems so cheap And I can’t understand Why I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sams Note

    I've never read a poem about suicide or depression before, so I commend you for taking on taking such a hard topic. I was depressed once to the point where ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silence (Excerpt from my Novel)

    (Author's Note: I won't post anymore up here. This is just to see what the reception is.) I’ve always wanted to hear. Get in line, huh? Every deaf kid does. ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Has An Online Book Store

    I'm a big music listener as of now, and since Snoink brought up the mp3 thing, I thought I'd throw in some music choices I would recommend. Here We Go ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Good Enough

    GOOD ENOUGH Hold on, I need to stop myself Don’t wanna bleed if no one’s there You were like a fairy tale And then I found out you don’t care ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Locust King - Chapter 1

    Ooers, I sense a horror story coming on. This is a decent start to the horror story. Quite a bit of exposition, but sometimes it borders on info dumps. You ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mia: Bruised and Beaten

    First Entery- Don't know the date. Have been in prison for... how long? Good opening. They took away my knife. U r a cat, they said; use ur claws. Netspeak? ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Seattle

    Do you even remember the place you came from A day of youth only seen in photographs I miss who we were way back who knows when I keep trying ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Just Listen

    This is just another one of my mental blurbs. It's like two different poems, but I honestly don't know how to separate it since it's also oddly connected. Also, the ...

    Mar 5, 2010


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid