User avatar

Ross

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stenciled Vacancy

    It was...astounding. Your style of writing does seem a bit too poetic--but that's just me--but I loved the storyline, how you didn't give away the character relationships right away. So ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cupid's Arrow Chapter 1

    Pretty good start, but it's too poetic in the beginning. Some grounded sentences/phrases here and there could minimize the risk of the reader's head in the clouds. Good start, Angel!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    Okay, for all you guys who are saying that this is similar to Twilight. I read the book and I must agree that there are...similarities. But let me inform you ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    This is a marvelous sonnet. I loved the topic, but I think some words can be moved around because honestly I had this image in my head of Yoda reading ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Chances Are

    This was a good piece, but I think it is more poetry than lyrics. Also, I couldn't find a tune to it. Good, but doesn't belong in the Lyrics section.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Possession

    Ooh, you had me shivering at the end. It was really, really good. I do agree with Kenpachi about the "weird" phrases. And also, you need to watch your punctation!

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The reasons why.

    It hooked me well, but left me hanging at the end. Pretty good, though! I just don't think this poem is very...compelling.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness Of Love (Revised)

    This is really really good. However, I agree with both Di and Summerless. Amy and Ray are a little cliche, but also you need to round out your characters more. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    What's with the lolly in the mouth? Otherwise, pretty good!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    This was so brilliant. I could actually feel the tension from the narrator--battling religion with his lust for the guy. You gave it the right amount of detail to make ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    This is real good! Please please please post more! :)

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    This is an impressive piece of writing! I like the plot line and I liked how you showed the characters secondary to the setting. I've always done that too. Well ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: CSI: Seattle

    This is an interesting plot line, but there's a lot of outright telling instead of showing it through dialogue, touch...you get the idea... I think if you gave the narrator ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    Chapter One “Who’s that guy sitting in the corner?” “Why do you want to know?” I didn’t reply. “That’s Chester,” the girl’s answer was terse. “He’s a bit crazy.” “Says ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 1

    Hahaaaa! I was :smt043 when it ended. I loved the character's sarcasm and rebellious attitude. That does seem a bit cliche though because I read a lot of stories with ...

    Apr 15, 2008


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket