User avatar

Ross

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chap. 3 or Wrong or Right

    Wake up! Wake up, I splashed water on my face, trying to emerge from the fog that Chad had shrouded me in. Yet my hands still echoed with the thump ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In His Arms

    "I'm the girl in dark blue jeans." LOVED that line! This was a beautiful poem. Saw no typos and i think its fine where it is.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mask

    very good poem. although, i cant figure out why it is in the fanfiction part. r u talking about vampires, wizards, Death Eaters? drop me a line, because im a ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger

    i loved this, max! although, i can't find "of a stranger" anywhere and i assumed that the title is part of the lyrics. this was very good! Worth a star!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For you were and will always be

    Oh, my goodness! This was very heart-wrenching! I loved your choice of words--they seem to make the emotion flow through your poem, which I don't see a lot on here. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2 of Wrong or Right?

    "Honestly, Chad!" I huffed as I stumbled up the stairs, my cousin's hands over my eyes. "Why all the secrecy?" "Because I want it to be a surprise," Chad's hot ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    This is a beautiful poem. However, I'm a bit puzzled at the meaning behind it. Are you talking about a boyfriend, a son, a cousin? I think a deeper dig ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Strangers in the Fog

    This is SOOOO good! Worth a star!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Writing Mood

    Oh my God. I have experienced writing mood SO many times. I get kicked off the computer when an idea just pops up. Honestly, my dad sets a limit for ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Wow. I was blown away. What Ray did was NOT right! And with your boyfriend right there! This is really one of the most shocking confessions I've ever read.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Friends

    Very heart feels sorry for the narrator on the way that his/her crush dismisses the saying so easily. :( Worth a star!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wrong or Right? (Chapter One)

    “Chad’s not up yet.” I stepped inside the small foyer and mentally gawked at the number of bags on the floor as I faced my aunt, “Oh? When will he ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    This was very sweet, but also a bit weird.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 of H/Hr fanfic

    This is with collaboration with Summerless. You rock, Summerless! :smt041 Harry watched with faint amusement as Hermione was met with yet another invitation from the opposite sex to join her ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    This is in collaboration with the always amazing Summerless! “Hello, folks…” Harry Potter turned at the sound of his best friend’s voice. One eyebrow rose at the sight of the ...

    Apr 23, 2008


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl