-
Re: Forgotten (my first poem posted here)
Okay, basically EVERYONE here has covered the grammar and spelling and all that stuff, so I'll just take care of the rest. I love the simplicity of the poem, but ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Song in My Head
Lovely poem, short and adorable!
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Double Suicide (part 1 of the untitled)
This is good. I just have a couple of things to say: 1. Her golden curls retracted as her shady figure droppled nearly dead onto the loveseat. I think it ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Mutants Chap 1
Pretty cool but the last paragraph is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! break that up...polish it and you're good
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 2
This is good, but elaborate on the boy. Why is she staring at him so much? Is Carver English because he used Brit slang and if not then take "batty" ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 1
I read it again as you asked and I have to admit, now it seems a bit cliche. "A voice like a walk..." "I'm your normal teen girl." Those are ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: His
This was really good. I could actually be involved. Very good.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 2 of BC
(Author’s Note: Hello. This might seem a bit random but it’ll make sense later on as I keep writing, okay? Sorry to keep you all waiting so long.) Sherman, Texas ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Bloody Apple
Very good. I liked how you showed the character. Good writing too!
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Trevial chapter 1
Okay, there is SERIOUS punctuation needed. You need to go over it with a wrong-grammar detector! It's pretty good, but the lack of grammar and spelling threw me off. Polish ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Assassin story!
Pretty good!
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: What Is Love?
Very, very good. I liked all the characters. However I think sometimes you need to do this: SARAH: (hesitates and blah blah blah) That will make it more clear to ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: the holocaust *edited.*
VERY GOOD! Everyone's covered what I said. Just show more, not tell.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: She is so Perfect - Chapter One: Sunday Bloody Sunday
This was very well-written. The descriptions are so clear I feel like I'm here with the character. "My hair stuck to my face like plaster tangling in front of my ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.
Whahahaaaaa! Some of the pictures were HILIAROUS! I loved it! Great job!
Apr 27, 2008
