User avatar

Ross

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Speakers' Corner

    Hard to critique your poem properly. Know why? Because it's so good! I love your word choice (inhales, siloloquoy, etc.) and your line breaks. Excellent!

    May 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beyond my window

    Very, very good! I love your wide range of poetic elements in there. It shows that you love to write poetry. Not bad for a novice!

    May 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voyager: From Death to Life

    This is actually pretty good. I agree with summerless about the captialization and stuff. I'm surprised at the claim that you haven't penned poetry in a while because it seems ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Breaking Through

    This is good. And it is not lyrics in my mind. I can really relate to this. I love the word choice, the condensing language...not bad for a new member.

    May 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Courage

    Okay, I'm not gonna chew out the poem. Breathe! This is actually pretty decent. I like the rhymes. You have a wide variety of vocab which is a good advantage ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: EveryWayward Chapters 1 - 5.3

    Very good! Keep writing!

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    That is rubbish. I've heard of people who have grown into acclaimed authors that have never written a single chapter before the book they penned came in existence. Stephenie Meyer ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    Oh my God...I have had this problem TOO many times. I want them to forget their problems and the conflicts and just rip their clothes off in romance. In Action/Adventure, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    For my romance Wrong or Right, I was taking a walk and kind of thinking about my boy cousin Clay--who is admittedly very handsome--and the relationship I had with him. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus with a picture.

    This is extremely good. I didn't count the syllables, but mostly focused on the structure and word choice. #3, I think you should write instead of being lazy because you ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Execution: Executed

    This is very good, but you could describe the characters more. Also, try to make up your own names and characters because Frodo made me think of LotR. Some of ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part One of Two)

    Very, very interesting plot! I'm going to have a word with the contest host guy if you don't win! :wink: The character's motives were very, very clear. However, I think ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 4 of Wrong or Right

    I bounded into the kitchen the next morning, feebly hoping that the photo studio, the new tattoo, the kiss had been all but a dream. The glances that Chad gave ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Mommy

    These lyrics are pretty good, but they seem pretty on the surface. I want you to bring up memories. Of the cold verse, say "Remember when you used to bring ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Reckoning Revised- part 1 'the happy couple'

    Good storyline, but the dialogue is not realistic. It sounds very cliche and actually a little bit boring, if you want the truth. And you don't give enough directions to ...

    Apr 30, 2008


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore