User avatar

Ross

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    You strike me as a unusual name-person, like...Carathea? Hobbies: Drawing, chatting Place: Near Seattle Personality: Nice and airy. Sometimes p.o. and sometimes chipper

    May 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Pretty, but the green one seems a bit...bland

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    I have many many influences. Lemme name them by genre: THRILLER -Dan Brown -James Patterson -Stephenie Meyer ROMANCE -Alison Kent -Janelle Denison FANTASY -Midori Synder HORROR -William Peter Blatty -

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    Oh my goodness! This was one of the most heart-wrenching stories I've ever read. I could relate to the MC, feel her frustration and anger. Jordy is just one of ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    This is pretty good. Everything that I can see that's wrong has been pointed out by Vernon, Mizz and Summerless. (Good job guys :D)

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Goodbye

    It was very good except for a common mistake "your" should be you're. Good job!

    May 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Its Last Moments

    Oh my goodness! I almost cried at this...and I'm NOT a big weeper. I loved the word choice and the condensing language. That would've been good, but then you just ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Song in My Head

    This is really good. I love how it's very simplistic and also allowing for feelings to seep through. You really got that across in the word choice. *clicks gold star*

    May 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 5 of Wrong or Right

    I pushed Chad’s bedroom door wide open. My mind was unwavering, my jaw set. But when my eyes took in the bedroom, my plan crumbled. Chad wasn’t in bed. He ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    This is very good. It was erotic in a way, but managed not to be graphic. There's rarely a story like that!

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    Don't use phrases like: -It was blacker than night -Her eyes were as blue as the sky -When in Rome... -When life gives you lemons, make lemons *barfs*

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Stories Based Off Of Songs

    You can get sued for publishing song lyrics. If the song is INSPIRATION, then its good!

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New plot. What do you think?

    Pretty good plot, but the characters are a bit cliche.

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    I go to my seventh-grade LA teacher for criticizing out of here. I hate it when people are like, "Great." And then when I ask them what made it great, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Only use swear words in dialogue or when freaking, darn, etc. are not good enough to make an impact.

    May 2, 2008


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus