User avatar

Ross

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I think that it should be banned because basically its just movies for perverts and its pretty disguisting. Who wants to watch two people having sex? Not me!

    May 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 3 of Bloody Canvas

    I blocked Chester during lunch, “We need to talk.” “There’s nothing to talk about.” “Yes, there is,” I replied firmly. “You think after you fainted on the ground and then ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 6 of Wrong Or Right

    Okay, everyone...BREATHE! What's up with all the WRITE MORE reviews. This isn't FictionPress. Also, I edited it a bit. One character's name is now Steven White. I promised one friend ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Shadows On the Ceiling

    (Author's Note: "Shadows On the Ceiling" is influenced by my childhood friends leaving me in third grade and this is basically my memories about them. The voice in my head ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    This piece is astoundingly beautiful. I'll do the bad stuff and then the good. Bad: 1. The first stanza is a bit...detached from the rest of the poem. What I ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I agree with Rickage about you, Tiff!

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Cara: Oh, my God...you guys are seriously wasted! Brian: Someone brought some cocaine?

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I think that bisexual, gay or straight are labels basically, like OverEasy said. The thing is, my friends harrass me a bit because of my closed-mouth of my sexuality. They ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 6 of Wrong Or Right

    A/N: Okay, guys. I just watched the Cruel Intentions trailer and I involved an element of that movie in my story. Read on! It's short, but one member harrassed me ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality/Bisexuality Overrated?

    Like, is it made in something that isn't true. A bit of a lie mixed in with the truth.

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality/Bisexuality Overrated?

    I think yes, because a lot of people act like gay people are monsters and stuff. I think that we need to be more civil and accepting of people and ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the cover for Hidden in Red

    This is very good. You inspire me to make my own cover! Good job!

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This one is of Flame11. He's deaf like me. We live close together.

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I agree with Doctor Kitty. And I'm posting a picture of myself even though the aforementioned won. Any comments?

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Maybe, you guessed it on the second name.

    May 4, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater