User avatar

Ross

  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I write best in the nighttime. After all my homework is finished, dinner is over and the sun is setting. I ALWAYS ALWAYS write on the computer. It's the only ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Brian: I feel my brain turning to goo. And it's not just because of the...never mind! Cara: Excuse me? What did you say? Brian: Nothing! Cara: Tell me! NOW! Brian: ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing in second grade. And my writing was complete [bleep]. Oh, man...I'm picking up on my Creative Writing teacher's habits. She replaces swear words with [bleep] all the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    I agree entirely with Summerless. I am my worst critic. I honestly thought that one story I posted on here (Wrong Or Right, if you want the specifics) was complete ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    Oh, God. I actually feel like throwing up right now. That is one of the SICKEST things I have ever heard. Famous? FAMOUS? Beating up someone makes another person famous? ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Really FUNNY "Sexy" Name Generator

    This is a very random site...very random topic too! :D I typed in my name: R.O.S.S.: Romeo Offering Sensual Stimulation

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    I go to this website. And I keep clicking. And clicking and clicking and clicking... :D

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Eighth (And LAST) Chapter of Wrong or Right

    Smirking, I walked out of Chad’s house, lugging my bags behind me. Eric was there, waving to me from the driver’s seat of his SSC Aero TT—way cooler than the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chap. 7/Part 2 of Wrong or Right

    “You’re Eric?” I asked. Eric nodded, stepping over the threshold, “And you’re Calix, I assume. Steven told me about your situation.” His voice was smooth, velvety; the voice of an ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part 1 of Chapter 7

    (Author's Note: I apologize for the shortness, but I am working on the second part ASAP) Chad burst in just then, “Hey, guys. I gotta go. I need to make ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silhouettes - <insert title> (Part I)

    YAY! First review! Well, what can I say? This is a very good piece of writing. I have virtually no complaints except for a couple of spelling errors. "Lied" should ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm actually reading multiple books: -Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer -The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor -Moby Dick by Herman Melville -The Three Muskeeters by Alexandre Dumas

    May 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Extremely dangerous, keep out of reach of children

    I agree with you completely. That's why I cut out the character chapters in my 'How To Write A Novel' books. Everyone has some traits that people depise and others ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pixel Art

    Okay, I'll give an overall grade and crit for each picture. 1. I like your house design, but where's the rest of it? Where's the furniture, the applications? You need ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A Commentary on the Evolution of Musical Taste

    This is a good commentary, but what about pop, classical, rock? I know you cater to your personal tastes, but dig deeper. Otherwise, a lot of people will be like ...

    May 8, 2008


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind