-
Re: Suspense/Action description
If you want to make tension, then you have to give me/the reader some background. I'm gonna type something in the horror genre. Ready? “Where’d they go?” Natasha murmured. She ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Info About London
I had this idea about this first-time teacher in London working at a private school and there is this outcast who is basically in hell. But I don't know much ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Dark wavy hair to your shoulders, light green eyes in a pale heart-shaped face and you are of average build. The guy in my avatar is not me. I am ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Magazine Articles
Okay, so I had this FREAKY idea for a forum topic. How about we pretend we're rich and famous. Cool novels are on our resume, etc. And we have a ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: The Critique Boutique
Hey, Suzanne! Can you review Thanks so much!
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Chapter One of "Victims"
(Author's Note: I didn't know if horror fits in the Action/Adventure forum. This is a horror novel I'm trying to write. This is a bit of a prologue. Comments appreciated! ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Opposite of a Straight Path > Chapter 3
When I was reading this, I felt uncomfortable and stuff--and I'm 14 like RubberDuck's sister. I think that this could border on smut (porn) and I think you need to ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 5 of Chasing The Sun (And Last)
Taken down at author's discretion.
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 4 of Chasing The Sun
Taken down at author's discretion.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 3 of Chasing the Sun
Taken down at author's discretion.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun
Taken down at author's discretion.
May 31, 2008 -
Re: It's my first YWS birthday!
Hey, happy birthday! I still have a LONG way to go! Happy Birthday!
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Chasing The Sun (Chapter 1)
Taken down at author's discretion.
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10
Agree with Amber about the backflips and stuff with your heart. COMMAS! I'm seeing a lack of grammar in here. M'dear Alice, that isn't like you! Lack of grammar turns ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*
Mmmmm.....a new member. Time to chew 'er out! *attacks kiwi* No, I'm just kidding. Well, welcome to Young Writers Society (YWS for short!) and congrats for being one of the ...
May 19, 2008
