User avatar

Ross

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One of "Changing Seasons"

    I've always wanted to hear. Get in line, huh? Every deaf kid does. Any deaf person who's told you they're fine being deaf is either stupid or a liar. Granted, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Speak

    Don’t speak You can’t hear yourself So why should the world hear you? Don’t fall in love Why should you When you can’t understand your lover Don’t stand up for ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: What Can I Say

    Glowing words, everything is alight I watched you change my life My heart was once filled with bitterness But you changed me from that first smile And I’ll cry if ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Other Re: YWS Road Trip (Chapter 1)

    June – Juniper Jane Eden – Jennafina Mat Daniel – Insomnia Sophie Doorbell – xX_white_shadow_Xx Jon Wise – Jon Hope Lewis Taylor – BondGirl007 Holly Hansen – Bittersweet “Are you ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Holy

    Let me warn you beforehand that I am not a strong poet. Anyways, let's get started! FIRST GLANCE I can really feel the pain, because your phrasing and your word ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Deadwood Forest

    MUSIC This seems like an electronica piece, in the style of Imogen Heap. Lots of synths, a beautiful drum pulsing its way through. I can easily imagine electronica fitting this ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Ghosts?

    My topic has really made me think twice. When I watch Ghost Whisperer I am amazed of seeing ghosts, it would be cool but then again, it would be creepy ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Kynbayer - Prologue

    First of all, let me ask you a question. Have you done any reviews? Because I noticed your review count is at zero, and I'm not sure if your reviews ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Premonition- Nightmare Becomes Reality

    Hello, I'm DeafWriter, and I'll be reviewing for you today! BEGINNINGS AND ENDINGS I think this is a wonderful start to the story. Don't necessarily start over from scratch, but ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    I don't think the short story is necessarily DEAD, but I do think it could be falling in popularity. There will always be short stories as long as there are ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    "The Distance Between Us" by Bart Yates There's just no question about it. Yates made a masterpiece with this novel.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: If I

    This is quite a beautiful, but sad set of lyrics. I'm feeling that this is more of a Broadway-styled piece, though. I'm feeling maybe Rent's "Rent" and The Wizard of ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Ideas and Inspiration!

    I'm wondering if song lyrics count as poetry. Do they?

    Apr 2, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: DeafWriter's Poetry Thread

    YOUR WORLD, MY WORLD My world opened up So much I couldn’t breathe And I needed you to show me Who I really could be I try to survive I ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: DeafWriter's Poetry Thread

    This is my first time being so dedicated to poetry. Keep in mind that these will be song lyrics. A YWS member told me those technically counted as poetry, so ...

    Apr 2, 2010


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical