User avatar

Ross

  • Research Archives Re: Spy Networks

    Just go to Wikipedia and type in Espionage. You'll find a TON of stuff in there. Hope this helps!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I use a notebook on trips where a computer isn't available. :lol: It's really green and plain, but a lot of people have given me weird looks when I write ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    Okay, I loved the character's thoughts running through the story. They added some great comic humor to what would have been a very soap-opera story. That's good. I loved the ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: True Clans

    I love the Warrior series! Please continue with this! PLEASE!!!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Main Attraction

    I clutch the armrests of my seat so hard that the lady knitting next to me gives me an odd look. The magazine sprawls across my lap. The cover is ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I listen to music depending on the genre. If I'm writing something romantic, I'll listen to "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion or "Say It Again" by Marie ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sex Scenes

    Okay, I'll tell you how I feel about sex scenes. Basically, there are two rules: Importance and Explicitness. The sex scene has to matter to the characters--and the reader. In ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    Okay, the best way you can do this is to put it in dialogue: "I hate my hair. It's all...poofy!" "It looks nice and soft to me. Besides I like ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    Mostly, I give it a working title first that summarizes the concept of my story. If I was writing about a deaf woman who is being stalked, I would write: ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How to Start Over

    Okay, this is EXTREMELY rushed. You give us no depth to the character, Missy--and she seems to be the main character because the events revolve around her. Give her quirks. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Surreal Submission

    You’re making me talk too fast! Words blend together, we both can’t understand… And my tongue trips on To voice the words in my mind. You cause me to spin ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I Need Help!

    I think if it's supposed to be menacing, put something like: "I was in your house today..." If it's supposed to be reassuring, do something like this: "I hope to ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Info About London

    What are the most upper-class sections called and what kind of buildings do the people there live in? What is the weather like in winter? How about domestic violence? Is ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A New World: Chapter 3

    This is so freaking awesome! I don't read much fantasy, but this really caught my eye. It's a wonderful premise. I love the concept of "entering" the head and all ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: making a book longer

    Subplots are your friend here! I know I sound like a broken record, but I have to say it for EMPHASIS!!!!! If you're writing something and you find that it's ...

    Jun 14, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star